Please note this post had been scheduled and should have published 5 hours again, but WP missed it. No idea how.
The weeks roll on, and we are over half way though the third year of MM. It certainly isn’t the same as it was in the beginning and we don’t get the numbers we used to, but, can I say, I really don’t mind. I do find this quite easy to manage, and that is good. Shall we get on with it then?
The next theme is going to be Travel. Your interpretation. See if you can do something different, that is my challenge to you. The theme is for the first MM in November only.
REMEMBER: If you would like to join us the instructions are at the bottom of the post.
If I were going to give mine a title I would call it storm approaching. About 10 to 15 minutes after this it started raining and we left the town. This is the main street of a small town called Lancefield. It is amazing what you find in these towns to take photos of. I will be going back there.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
1/ dpb photos
4/ Rajiv Chopra
13/ Lisa Chelkowski
15/ Stupidity Hole
16/ ARTKORPPI II
18/ Leanne Cole
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Thursday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.