MM 3-26: Monochrome Madness
It is a bit late today, I am sorry. I’m having trouble with one of the plugins with this site. The publicize plugin isn’t doing what it is meant to do and when I do a post it doesn’t sent emails, or send the post to Facebook or to other places. I was hoping to get an update, but so far nothing from Jetpack. I will have to do all the work for it again. Anyway, here is the post.
The next theme is going to be Travel. Your interpretation. See if you can do something different, that is my challenge to you. The theme is for the first MM in November only.
REMEMBER: If you would like to join us the instructions are at the bottom of the post.
Some of you may recognise this image, though it is different. I also did this in colour and have put that one on Instagram today. It looked like an image that would also work in monochrome. There was a lovely pink in the sky and I tried to give it that feel as well.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
7/ Rajiv Chopra
11/ P N C O
12/ THE SHADY TREE
15/ Lisa Chelkowski
16/ Stupidity Hole
17/ ARTKORPPI II
20/ Leanne Cole
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Thursday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.