Life has been getting in the way this week a bit, but I guess if you neglect some things, then everything ends up catching up. The plumbing has demanded some attention this week, the joys of owning a house. Anyway enough about me, let’s get on with Monochrome Madness.
The next theme, which is just for the first week of December is Square, but could be rectangle as well.
I’m going to do it a little differently this week, finish with mine.
5/ Pilot Fish
11/ Lisa Chelkowski
14/ Stupidity Hole
15/ P N C O
16/ ARTKORPPI II
19/ THE SHADY TREE
20/ Leanne Cole
I was challenged to do a Black and White image on Instagram, so I decided to use this image for it. There was some great contrast in it and the wonky pier stood out.
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Thursday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.