It is, it is that time again for our weekly challenge Monochrome Madness. For those of you new to it, and would like to participate, all the details are at the end of the post. We do seem to be getting smaller and smaller as time goes by. We may have to decide if we should continue.
The next theme is IN THE OPEN? As always, your interpretation. It will be the first of November.
Something very different from me. I was in the city the other day taking photos with the Lensbaby Velvet 85 and I stopped to photograph this guy with his cello. I loved the passion in his face as he played and it really came out in the photo.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (If I Must)
- 2/ Six Pixx
- 3/ Disperser Tracks
- 4/ One Day | One Image
- 5/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 6/ MyBlog – solaner
- 7/ Wendy Philip Photography
- 8/ MONOCHROME MONDAYS
- 9/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 10/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 11/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 12/ janthina images – photo journal
- 13/ Stupidity Hole
- 14/ macquie
- 15/ gottatakemorepix
- 16/ rainy day reflections
- 17/ Leanne Cole
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Thursday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.