It is time for the next Monochrome Madness, it is number 203 and a theme. The theme was From Under and the entries have been blowing me away as they have been coming in. I’m sure you are going to love them as well.
We have to decide on the next theme. Required Reading has given us some ideas and one of them is Relaxation. Could be interesting. Get your entries in before the first Wednesday in May.
This is from Point Lonsdale and is under the pier there. I have known since taking this image that it is the image I would use for this theme. It seemed like the perfect interpretation of From Under.
Monochrome Madness 203 – From Under
- 1/ David Yates
- 2/ SADsoft photos
- 3/ Corner of my Eye Photo
- 4/ One Day | One Image
- 5/ Monochrome Mondays
- 6/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 7/ Disperser Tracks
- 8/ DUTCHMONOCHROME®
- 9/ MyBlog – solaner
- 10/ JIM VAN ITERSON PHOTOGRAPHY
- 11/ PK Photography
- 12/ Crosbyman66
- 13/ rainy day reflections
- 14/ gottatakemorepix
- 15/ Stupidity Hole
- 16/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 17/ macquie
- 18/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 19/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.
If you enjoyed this article consider subscribing to the blog. You can do that by clicking on the subscribe button at the top of the sidebar.
If you would like to join the email list for additional information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some links to some other articles you might also find interesting.