Please find a list of Workshops for 2017 and at the end all you need to know about booking and paying for your workshop.
Cityscapes from across the river
Wednesday 19th of July, 3pm to 5 pm
or Sunday 23nd of July 3pm to 5 pm
Some of my favourite long exposures are taken from the south side of the Yarra River looking over it towards the city. There are some many great places to get wonderful images.
This is the perfect opportunity to hang around with me and try out long exposure photography. You don’t need the filters, I have enough to let you try them and get some wonderful images.
Please take note of the conditions at the end and details on how to book.
Places limited to 4
Cost $149 per person
Terms and Conditions
- For all the workshops you need to have a camera that you can control aperture, shutter speed and ISO. The camera should have a Bulb setting.
- You should know how to use your camera. If you don’t know, I will set it up, but I won’t have time to teach you how to do it.
- You will need a very sturdy tripod.
- A remote shutter device, either an intervalometer or something else that will allow you to open the shutter for longer than 30 seconds.
- If you are using a DSLR you will need the cover that will stop light entering through your viewfinder. Check your camera strap or the box that it came in.
Booking and Payment
To book in for a workshop please email me, email@example.com
You will be given payment options in the email.
You may not cancel within 7 days of the workshop, before that you will get a full refund.
If the weather is terrible and the workshop has to cancelled, you will be offered another date or refund.