From repeated requests I am now offering Online Photography Lessons for individuals.
This is a course like no other, it is all done using Skype as my classroom. The course is well suited to people who:
- want classes that are flexible to fit their schedules
- can’t find a class to teach them what they want to learn
- want to have some say in what they learn
- are more interested in individual classes where they get all the attention
- may find normal classes too daunting and tailored for specific people in the class
- want to be able to do the classes from home on your computer
The course can be done a number of ways:
- Have one individual lesson for something specific
- You can get three lessons
- You can do five
Online Photography Courses are individual, set for your needs, there is no script, not preconceived notions of what you need to learn.
What you need to learn is determined by you. We can cover basic photography skills, how you take photos, how I take photos.
Or perhaps you are fine with the camera, but would prefer to learn about photo editing. I can teach you Lightroom, Photoshop CC or Photoshop Elements.
Where possible the classes are recorded and you are sent, via Dropbox, the video to use for future reference.
Most of the Online courses I have done for people have covered both photography and photo editing.
- For one lesson AUD $160
- For three lessons AUD $450
- for five lesson AUD $725
To book 1, 3 or 5 sessions email me
Testimonial from Wendy:
Taking Leanne’s course was one of the best things I’ve ever done. I learned so much and it was such a delight to work with her over the course of several weeks. Leanne, you are a natural teacher and I have learned so much from you and had a ball too.
Testimonial from Chris
I would highly recommend this sort of coaching program to others. I will certainly continue to take further classes with Leanne in the future.