Terms and Conditions for all Workshops
- Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Payment can be accepted using Paypal or Direct Bank Debit.
- Rain rarely stops photography, though heavily forecasted rain may mean finding a wet day alternative or postponing excursion to another day.
- If an alternate day is not suitable, a refund will be organised.
- As these are also social events there will be coffee breaks or meal breaks, depending on time, so please bring money for them.
- You will be given my mobile number so if you are late you can organise to meet us elsewhere.
- Most trips will involve walking, so please make sure you wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- At least 48 hours notice must be given for Cancellation.
- A 10% administration fee will be kept for refunds.
Terms and Conditions for using this website
- All the information and images on this site are copyrighted and protected. If you wish to use anything, you MUST seek permission.
- The information is mine and just my opinion or experience.
- You agree to be polite when commenting and will not be aggressive to me or other people.
- If you subscribe to the blog, your information will not be used for anything else by me.
- If you click the button for a freebie or such, then you are agreeing to let me put you on my mailing list and will receive emails from me.
- You will not use this website to contact other people.
- All links are for resources material only and we do accept liability for the information that is on them.
- All paid content will be advertised as such.
- Only positive reviews will be given, if a product is not up to a certain standard it will not be reviewed here.
- It will always be transparent as to where gear comes from, that is purchased, borrowed or given.
- All affiliations will be clearly marked.
If you wish to discuss any of these issues then please email firstname.lastname@example.org