MM 3-40: Monochrome Madness
Next week is all about Reflections and I hope you have yours, or are working on it and will be sending it to me very soon.
Let’s take a look at this week.
I went to Marysville the other day and to Steavenson Falls. I do love waterfalls in black in white, there is something about the movement and how the monochrome just highlights it.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ Larry Banks
- 2/ One Day | One Image
- 3/ PK Photography
- 4/ The World Is a Book…
- 5/ THE RUNES OF THE GATEKEEPER’S DAUGHTER
- 6/ MyBlog – solaner
- 7/ THEPHOTOSEYE
- 8/ MICHELLE LUNATO PHOTOGRAPHY
- 9/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 10/ gottatakemorepix
- 11/ ARTKORPPI II
- 12/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 13/ StillWalks
- 14/ Stupidity Hole
- 15/ Rainbow Junkie
- 16/ rainy day reflections
- 17/ Leanne Cole
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Thursday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.