Monochrome Madness 208
It is that time of the week again and time for Monochrome Madness. We are up to 208. We have some new people this week, which is great. I hope you will make them feel welcome.
The next theme is BOATS and will the first Wednesday in June.
I spent the weekend down at Paynesville and in the Gippsland Lakes with Chris and Wade from sv-takeiteasy. I took the Fujifilm X-T2 with me and had fun taking photos with it around the calmness of the morning.
Monochrome Madness 208
- 1/ aaronjameslin
- 2/ ARTKORPPI II
- 3/ Mike Walker
- 4/ One Day | One Image
- 5/ rainy day reflections
- 6/ Monochrome Mondays
- 7/ Disperser Tracks
- 8/ MyBlog – solaner
- 9/ Rajiv Chopra
- 10/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 11/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 12/ gottatakemorepix
- 13/ Crosbyman66
- 14/ Stupidity Hole
- 15/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 16/ macquie
- 17/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 18/ PK Photography
- 19/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.