Monochrome Madness 214
After a wet weekend, it is time for Monochrome Madness 214. I had a weekend away down at Lorne and the weather was wet and cold. It was really frustrating.
The next theme will be the first week of July and is Seasons.
It wasn’t part of the plan to go to the 12 Apostles, but with such bad weather it wasn’t possible to do the long exposures we had planned. It seemed like a good idea to go down to the 12 Apostles. The surf was wild and looked great. The clouds were incredible.
Monochrome Madness 214
- 1/ Disperser Tracks
- 2/ One Day | One Image
- 3/ Rainbow Junkie
- 4/ MyBlog – solaner
- 5/ DUTCHMONOCHROME®
- 6/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 7/ Stupidity Hole
- 8/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 9/ Crosbyman66
- 10/ macquie
- 11/ ALASKAFOTO
- 12/ ARTKORPPI II
- 13/ rainy day reflections
- 14/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.