Just lately I’ve been playing a game with some friends, well photography friends. It is a bit of fun and I thought, hey why not, let’s play too.
If someone gave you $15000 what would you spend it on? It has to be on photography gear.
So here is my wishlist.
- A new camera, a Nikon D810 or D750. I am not sure which. I think they are both great cameras.
- A 28-300mm lens by Nikon. I love this lens and would really love my own.
- Maybe a Nikon 24mm Tilt Shift lens. I like architecture and wonder if I should get one, but then I was with someone recently who had one and it was a bit of mucking around to get the photos, so not so sure now.
- A slightly smaller tripod, I would like some new carbon fibre legs from Gitzo.
- A geared Really Right Stuff tripod head with a L bracket.
- Complete set of Formatt Hitech ND Filters for my Nikon 14-24mm lens.
- Pay for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom for about 5 years.
- Maybe a Tamron 150-600mm lens.
- New laptop.
I can’t think of anything else. Is your list close to mine? What would you get?
It is fun to dream and think about what if.