MM 201: Monochrome Madness
Here we are in mid March and it is time for MM 201. We are around the 4 year anniversary for Monochrome Madness which is really good. I do wonder if we will make it to the fifth.
The next theme is the first Wednesday in April and it is From Under. As always it is your interpretation.
This was taken the other night when I was in the city giving a 1 on 1 photography lesson to a client. She wanted to do some night photography. It was a good night for it, though the city was very busy. This was taken down near Docklands at dusk. I used the Formatt Hitech filters. Speaking of which if you want to get some you can use the code LCOLE15 and get a 15% discount until the 27th of March. I do get a small cut, as with most affiliations. Doesn’t cost you anything however.
Monochrome Madness 201
- 1/ Disperser Tracks
- 2/ One Day | One Image
- 3/ DUTCHMONOCHROME®
- 4/ Bulent Celasun
- 5/ MyBlog – solaner
- 6/ Monochrome Mondays
- 7/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 8/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 9/ StillWalks
- 10/ gottatakemorepix
- 11/ macquie
- 12/ Crosbyman66
- 13/ ARTKORPPI II
- 14/ Stupidity Hole
- 15/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 16/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 17/ rainy day reflections
- 18/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.