Monochrome Madness 204
It has been an interesting week so far. Finally some things have gone well around here. Monochrome Madness 204 is another great week of images and seems to be slowly growing again. Maybe it is my imagination.
The next theme has been given to us by Required Reading and is Relaxation. Could be interesting. Get your entries in before the first Wednesday in May.
I must be into piers right now. I’ve been experimenting so much with time-lapses this week and this is from one of the thousands of images I’ve taken. It is from Princes Pier just as the sun was coming up. I did use a 3 stop soft grad filter, but that’s it. The water came out in a really strange way, but I love it.
Monochrome Madness 204
- 1/ lente_fija
- 2/ One Day | One Image
- 3/ PK Photography
- 4/ BAKZ Photography – Belinda G Kranz
- 5/ Monochrome Mondays
- 6/ Disperser Tracks
- 7/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 8/ MyBlog – solaner
- 9/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 10/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 11/ gottatakemorepix
- 12/ ARTKORPPI II
- 13/ Stupidity Hole
- 14/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 15/ macquie
- 16/ Crosbyman66
- 17/ P N C O
- 18/ rainy day reflections
- 19/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.