Monochrome Madness 211
Get the feeling some months are just longer than others. and this one is a bit that way. I can’t believe we still have another week to the next theme. It’s time now for Monochrome Madness 211 and there have been some great entries again this week.
The next theme is next week, MM 212, and it is BOATS/S.
I was in the city the other night doing a spot of teaching and I had an opportunity to get this. We were playing around with the new filter that I got, the Nisi Natural Light filter. It is great for night photography. I’m looking forward to trying it out for astrophotography. It was certainly a great night to try it out again. Between my student and myself we took it in turns using it. This is one of the images that I got from that evening.
Monochrome Madness 211
- 1/ ALASKAFOTO
- 2/ Disperser Tracks
- 3/ One Day | One Image
- 4/ Monochrome Mondays
- 5/ DUTCHMONOCHROME®
- 6/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 7/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 8/ Crosbyman66
- 9/ Stupidity Hole
- 10/ macquie
- 11/ ARTKORPPI II
- 12/ rainy day reflections
- 13/ Mike Peru
- 14/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 15/ P N C O
- 16/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.