You must have guessed that there would be more posts on this, especially as I learn more about what I’m doing. I’ve been doing more research and playing in Photoshop to see what I can do. Part of the reason I chose the filter for the sensor that I did, was that I was meant to be able to get some colour into the images. As it turns out, it hasn’t been as easy as I thought. I have spent all afternoon on the computer trying to see what I could find out.
I was in a park this morning trying out the infrared camera, so when I got home I played around with the images to see what I could do to them. I am having so much fun trying it out. I can’t wait to take it to Tasmania with me.
Here are three images for you to see.