MM 200: Monochrome Madness
It is surprising to see the number 200 up there for Monochrome Madness. There have been 200 MM posts over the last 4 years, which is quite amazing really. Still nice to see that some of you still want to contribute. Not a surprise to see last week that it is one of the most popular posts.
The next theme is the first Wednesday in April and it is From Under. As always it is your interpretation.
This image was taken on Monday when I did a day long 1 on 1 with someone who isn’t from here. We spent the day along the Great Ocean Road taking photos. It was exhausting, but really enjoyable and I also got some lovely shots. One of the focuses was long exposure photography and the best way to demonstrate that is to actually do it.
This image is was processed initially with ON1 Photo Raw 2018 and then finished off in Photoshop.
Monochrome Madness 200
- 1/ ARTKORPPI II
- 2/ Disperser Tracks
- 3/ One Day | One Image
- 4/ MyBlog – solaner
- 5/ StillWalks
- 6/ JIM VAN ITERSON PHOTOGRAPHY
- 7/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 8/ Stupidity Hole
- 9/ gottatakemorepix
- 10/ macquie
- 11/ Crosbyman66
- 12/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 13/ rainy day reflections
- 14/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 15/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 16/ P N C O
- 17/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.