It is time for MM 210, the weeks sure do go fast. It has been hard finding time to do everything, but I have to say Monochrome Madness is an easy one to do. I have worked out how to do it so it doesn’t take me too long.
The next theme is in two weeks and is BOATS. Of course, you can start sending your images in for it now if you want.
This is an image that was taken down at Ricketts Point. I was hoping to get a nice sunrise, but there were too many clouds. It didn’t amount to much, so I tried doing some long exposures instead. I don’t really know what it is for, but there it sits and we all photograph it.
MM 210 – Monochrome Madness
- 1/ ALASKAFOTO
- 2/ Disperser Tracks
- 3/ One Day | One Image
- 4/ ARTKORPPI II
- 5/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 6/ Mike Walker
- 7/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 8/ Monochrome Mondays
- 9/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 10/ gottatakemorepix
- 11/ Stupidity Hole
- 12/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 13/ JIM VAN ITERSON PHOTOGRAPHY
- 14/ Crosbyman66
- 15/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 16/ rainy day reflections
- 17/ macquie
- 18/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.