MM 217 – Monochrome Madness
Here we are again. It’s been interesting since last week. Monochrome Madness 217 is here, which is not a theme, but how good where the photos last week?
The next theme will be the first week of August and it will be CIRCLES, your interpretation.
Last week I post a photo of the old railway bridge at Cairn Curran Reservoir. You could see the old brick structure that used to hold up the rails. However, every time I’ve been in the last couple of years you can’t see them. They are underwater. The reservoir has been full for the last couple of years. It is nice to see it full, but sad that I can’t see what’s left of the bridge. The last time we were there you could walk out almost to the bridge, the water had receded a little. Maybe next time, that is if we don’t get a lot of rain.
MM 217 – Monochrome Madness
- 1/ Mike Peru
- 2/ SHERRY FELIX – PORT4U
- 3/ Disperser Tracks
- 4/ One Day | One Image
- 5/ Zombie Flamingos
- 6/ MyBlog – solaner
- 7/ Stupidity Hole
- 8/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 9/ Rajiv Chopra
- 10/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 11/ Crosbyman66
- 12/ gottatakemorepix
- 13/ macquie
- 14/ PK Photography
- 15/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 16/ ARTKORPPI II
- 17/ P N C O
- 18/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.