MM 4-10: Monochrome Madness
Well Hello, sorry for the absence here, but I’ve been travelling for the past 5 days and I haven’t really had a chance to do much except take photos and socialise. However, there will be more on that tomorrow. Let’s take a look at Monochrome Madness for this week.
The theme, WILD, is next week. I have been getting some very interesting images, and if you haven’t sent yours then you need to get onto to. I look forward to seeing what you do.
This is the telegraph station at Cape Otway. I was there last Sunday and the weather reminded me of the time I was there a couple of years ago with Karen. The sky was overcast and I really enjoyed taking some long exposures. I think one day I will have to spend a lot more time there.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ Disperser Tracks
- 2/ janthina images – photo journal
- 3/ MyBlog – solaner
- 4/ Rajiv Chopra
- 5/ The World Is a Book…
- 6/ MONOCHROME MONDAYS
- 7/ One Day | One Image
- 8/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 9/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 10/ LETTERS FOR BREAKFAST
- 11/ THE SHADY TREE
- 12/ ARTKORPPI II
- 13/ macquie
- 14/ Stupidity Hole
- 15/ P N C O
- 16/ THE RUNES OF THE GATEKEEPER’S DAUGHTER
- 17/ Leanne Cole
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Thursday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.