MM 4-22: Theme Doors
The lack of numbers for this one seems to show how it has snuck up on us all. Either that or people didn’t like the theme, I like to think it is the first one. It is a small number, but no less beautiful.
The next theme, maybe something more abstract this time, what do you think? How about, IN THE OPEN? As always, your interpretation.
This is my image. It is the door to the Cascade Brewery. We went through this door when we did the brewery tour in Tasmania. It is quite an amazing building and the tour was fantastic. You get free beer at the end of it, and not little samples, proper glasses of it. We were given four tokens, though we just had one each and cashed in the final three for a can of their Mercury Cider, it was really good. I thought it might be fun to do a photo from there. This is an infrared image, though it is hard to tell, which is nice.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ One Day | One Image
- 2/ dpd photos
- 3/ MyBlog – solaner
- 4/ Wendy Philip Photography
- 5/ LETTERS FOR BREAKFAST
- 6/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 7/ Six Pixx
- 8/ MONOCHROME MONDAYS
- 9/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 10/ JIM VAN ITERSON PHOTOGRAPHY
- 11/ Judi Castille
- 12/ Stupidity Hole
- 13/ THE SHADY TREE
- 14/ Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (If I Must)
- 15/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 16/ macquie
- 17/ Leanne Cole
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Thursday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.