It has seemed like such a long time since the last one of these. My week has been so busy, but here we are with Monochrome Madness 205.
The next theme has been given to us by Required Reading and is Relaxation. Could be interesting. Get your entries in before the first Wednesday in May.
For my image this week I went back to the infrared images I took while I was in Tasmania. We saw this tree covering the road and I thought it looked great so we stopped on the side of the road so I could quickly grab this before any cars came along.
Monochrome Madness 205
- 1/ One Day | One Image
- 2/ Disperser Tracks
- 3/ Rainbow Junkie
- 4/ JIM VAN ITERSON PHOTOGRAPHY
- 5/ PK Photography
- 6/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 7/ Monochrome Mondays
- 8/ Crosbyman66
- 9/ StillWalks
- 10/ Stupidity Hole
- 11/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 12/ macquie
- 13/ ARTKORPPI II
- 14/ gottatakemorepix
- 15/ rainy day reflections
- 16/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 17/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.