This one snuck up on me, I almost forgot about it completely, and then last week someone asked the question, and I thought, yes it is next week. Here we are and there have been some great entries and responses to our theme of repetition.
This leads to what is next, the next theme will be the first Thursday of July and Carrie from The Shady Tree gave me some suggestions and one of them was Wild, I like that, so that will be the next theme. As always, your interpretation.
I wasn’t sure about what I was going to do, or if I would have anything. I’m still not sure my image fits the theme, but it is all I have. The small lake at the bottom of the Alfred Nicholas Memorial Gardens was so still and mirror like, I though how the world around it was repeated in the water might work for this. It is my interpretation, so I hope you agree.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ Ritva’s Art- Photography
- 2/ Truels’ Blog
- 3/ Wendy Philip
- 4/ MyBlog – solaner
- 5/ Nobsta’s photo blog
- 6/ One Day | One Image
- 7/ Pilot Fish
- 8/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 9/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 10/ MONOCHROME MONDAYS
- 11/ The World Is a Book…
- 12/ THE SHADY TREE
- 13/ ARTKORPPI II
- 14/ gottatakemorepix
- 15/ rainy day reflections
- 16/ THE RUNES OF THE GATEKEEPER’S DAUGHTER
- 17/ macquie
- 18/ Stupidity Hole
- 19/ Disperser Tracks
- 20/ Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
- 21/ Leanne Cole
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Thursday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.