If you have been on Facebook you might have seen that I got completely mixed up with the number, oh well. I do find that Monochrome Madness does seem to sneak up on me each week, and it is here before I know it. On my Facebook page I had said it was MM201, but I had to change it to MM202. I am starting to confuse myself now.
The next theme is next week, From Under. I hope you have your images ready, or are getting them ready. I’ve had mine for a while, well taken, but not processed yet.
I’m starting to run out of ideas, so if you have any for the themes, would love to hear them.
It seemed like a perfectly normal thing to use one of my images from the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show for today’s Monochrome Madness. This is one of my favourite flowers, a dahlia. I was trying some different angles. If I can get mine to flower in the garden, then I could do this a lot more. This was taken with the Tamron SP 90mm macro lens.
Monochrome Madness 202
- 1/ Disperser Tracks
- 2/ Marianna Meyer
- 3/ One Day | One Image
- 4/ MyBlog – solaner
- 5/ DUTCHMONOCHROME®
- 6/ StillWalks
- 7/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 8/ Crosbyman66
- 9/ gottatakemorepix
- 10/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 11/ macquie
- 12/ Monochrome Mondays
- 13/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 14/ ARTKORPPI II
- 15/ Stupidity Hole
- 16/ rainy day reflections
- 17/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 18/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.