Today I wanted to show you a photo of a lily that I have been experimenting with. I’ve been playing around with my textures quite a bit.
Experimenting with a lily
The other day I told you how I have playing around with textures to see what I could do with them. Part of the reason is to show what is possible so I can try and sell packs of the hundreds I have.
As I was thinking I decided to try something and here is the results of that.
It isn’t perfect and I’m sure I could spend more time perfecting it, but I liked it as a beginning. The more I think about what you can do with textures the more excited I get. It is fair to say that you can expect to see a lot more of these over the next few weeks.
The shop that I used for the magazine is still there, though I hid it from the main pages. Now I just need to work out how to add things to it again and get it ready for people to buy the textures.
Others have said that people want to buy them. I hope that is true. While selling them, I will also be working on a short course for using them as well.
Anyway, I hope you like this attempt.
Let’s talk soon.