Monochrome Madness 209
Welcome back to Monochrome Madness, and we are up to MM 209. It has been a busy crazy week, and one where I do feel like I am chasing my tail a little. Though I am really happy to see we have more new faces and this is the biggest MM we have had for a while. It is great to see more people wanting to do it.
The next theme is the first week of June and is BOAT/S.
Last night on my Facebook page, The Photographer’s Mentor, we did a video on adding textures to images. This is one of the ones that I did. When I saw the end image I thought it would be good for this. I converted it to Monochrome and did a little further processing and here it is.
Monochrome Madness 209
- 1/ ALASKAFOTO
- 2/ One Day | One Image
- 3/ rossfortephotography
- 4/ Sleeping Giant Studio
- 5/ Disperser Tracks
- 6/ Rainbow Junkie
- 7/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 8/ MyBlog – solaner
- 9/ Rajiv Chopra
- 10/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 11/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 12/ Monochrome Mondays
- 13/ Stupidity Hole
- 14/ macquie
- 15/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 16/ JIM VAN ITERSON PHOTOGRAPHY
- 17/ gottatakemorepix
- 18/ rainy day reflections
- 19/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.