Monochrome Madness 206
Here we are again, this time with Monochrome Madness 206. I was reminded recently that we must be coming up to our 4 year anniversary, but I thought it has already happened. I went back through my posts and, sure enough, it had. The first Monochrome Madness was just me and Laura, back on the 26th of February. Here is a link to that post, The Challenge of Black and White. It was on my old blog and it is where we invited others to join us. It has been a bit up and down, more down these days, but it has been an interesting four years. Will it make 5 years?
Next week is the theme, RELAXATION. I think this one has got many of you stumped. Think outside the box, what sort of things do you find relaxing to look at, the ocean, a sunset etc. Perhaps we should have called it relaxing.
This is a long exposure I took down at what is left of Mentone Pier. I had been meaning to go there many times, but only recently managed to do it. It is an interesting structure and it is quite amazing that it hasn’t been removed. This is one of many, not sure how I feel about the black and white with it, so I might have to try it with the colour as well.
Monochrome Madness 206
- 1/ MyBlog – solaner
- 2/ One Day | One Image
- 3/ Disperser Tracks
- 4/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 5/ Rainbow Junkie
- 6/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 7/ Crosbyman66
- 8/ Monochrome Mondays
- 9/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 10/ Stupidity Hole
- 11/ macquie
- 12/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 13/ LOTSASMILES PHOTOGRAPHY
- 14/ ARTKORPPI II
- 15/ rainy day reflections
- 16/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.