It seems about time that we got to the Monochrome Madness 212 and the theme boats. I’ve been looking forward to this one, I hope you have too.
The next theme will be the first week of July and I think we might make it Seasons.
When I was looking for an image I found this one, but I had done it in colour, so I converted it to black and white. I think it almost works better in that than it did in colour. This was taken during a long exposure workshop a few weeks ago.
Monochrome Madness 212 – Theme Boats
- 1/ TRAVEL WITH INTENT
- 2/ Ron Mitchell
- 3/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 4/ Crosbyman66
- 5/ Mike Peru
- 6/ One Day | One Image
- 7/ BAKZ Photography
- 8/ JIM VAN ITERSON PHOTOGRAPHY
- 9/ MyBlog – solaner
- 10/ Shane Viper
- 11/ Disperser Tracks
- 12/ Monochrome Mondays
- 13/ Rajiv Chopra
- 14/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 15/ Stupidity Hole
- 16/ macquie
- 17/ PK Photography
- 18/ rainy day reflections
- 19/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.