It has been an interesting week, and while we are here for Monochrome Madness 215, it is has also been good to be posting more again. I just want to keep it going.
Our next theme is SEASONS and it will be next week. I haven’t had many entries, but I hope that will change in the next few days.
This is the lighthouse at Cape Otway. The weather was very changeable and we had to keep ducking out in between rain showers. I love this lighthouse, and even more so in weather like this. It helps make it really moody. I love how much it stands out.
Monochrome Madness 215
- 1/ Disperser Tracks
- 2/ Monochrome Mondays
- 3/ One Day | One Image
- 4/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 5/ MyBlog – solaner
- 6/ Mike Peru
- 7/ PK Photography
- 8/ ARTKORPPI II
- 9/ Stupidity Hole
- 10/ rainy day reflections
- 11/ macquie
- 12/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 13/ ALASKAFOTO
- 14/ Crosbyman66
- 15/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.