Here we are again and it is our theme for this month. Apparently we have done seasons before, but I don’t think it matters, it is bound to happen from time to time. So we have a lot of interesting, and some surprising images for Monochrome Madness 216.
Now to make the decision for the next theme. What about CIRCLES, as always your interpretation. The post for these will be the first Wednesday in August.
I don’t know why I chose Seasons, in Australia there isn’t a lot of difference between our seasons. You have to go for bare trees, fog, or snow. I remembered these images that I had taken quite a few years ago when I went up to Donna Buang and it was snowing. It was so beautiful, but so cold. We were shocked at how cold it was. We just aren’t used to that.
Monochrome Madness 216 – Theme Seasons
- 1/ dpb photos
- 2/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 3/ DUTCHMONOCHROME®
- 4/ MyBlog – solaner
- 5/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 6/ One Day | One Image
- 7/ Disperser Tracks
- 8/ Through My Lens
- 9/ Mike Peru
- 10/ Stupidity Hole
- 11/ RYAN PHOTOGRAPHY
- 12/ gottatakemorepix
- 13/ P N C O
- 14/ PK Photography
- 15/ Crosbyman66
- 16/ macquie
- 17/ ARTKORPPI II
- 18/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 19/ rainy day reflections
- 20/ Leanne Cole
Being part of MM
Monochrome Madness each week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer.